Thursday, February 5, 2009

Family weekend and baby blessing

This past weekend, Greg blessed Evan at church, so we had lots of family and friends in town. It was so nice to have great-grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles, great aunts, cousins, and friends in town! Thanks to all who made the trip. We had a great time. It took Evan a couple of days to readjust to just having mom around during the day - no more constant entertainment. He was a trooper and is now getting back into the normal day-to-day life! Here are a few pictures from the weekend:
Such a sweet baby...
Hangin' with grandpa....
Happy boy...
Bath time!
Spending time with Aunt Jen and Cousin Allie...

3 comments:

  1. He has the cutest smile! And I love his hair- so stinkin cute! I loved the firetruck story- that is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so dang cute. That hair is so great. I love it!! We wish we could have been there.

    ReplyDelete