Sunday, March 15, 2009

First Haircut

I always thought that babies didn't/shouldn't get their first hair cut until they were at least one year old. Our little guy couldn't wait that long! Greg has been wanting to cut his hair almost since the day he was born. I asked him to wait until after New Year's, then asked him to wait again and again. About three weeks ago, he made an attempt, and I thought I would be okay, but out of nowhere I broke down. I didn't want him to not be my little baby anymore. Somehow the haircut would make it feel like he's so much older. Well, last Sunday, I finally gave in, and Greg gave Evan his first haircut. Here are a couple of before and after photos. He looks older to me!!
BEFORE:
AFTER:

2 comments:

  1. So so so cute! Greg did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he does look more grown up but still dang cute!! Good job Dad!

    ReplyDelete