Evan's first haircut was just a trim compared to this one. Last time Greg just trimmed around his ears and neck, but this time he used clippers and did Evan's whole head. I thought I was ready for it this time, but wasn't really. We have noticed that Evan's hair was lighter underneath, and that he has some red tint, too. Well, this cut confirmed all that. Most of his dark hair is gone (which makes me kind of sad), and it is now a sandy blonde with a red tint in the back, which is so cute. I really wanted to wait, but his hair was getting so long that it was in his eyes - we measured it before we cut it and it was over 4 inches long. He also had "crib head" where the hair on the back of his head was much shorter, kind of a reverse mullet. So, here are before and after pictures and a video of "the haircut." WARNING: The video is kinda long, and the commentary by mom is definitely "mom-ish."
I didn't think it was possible for him to be MORE handsome and cute and I was wrong!! He's way too yummy!!!
ReplyDeleteA seriously ADORABLE kid!
ReplyDeleteHi there! I'm so glad you posted on my blog because I didn't know your blog address. Now I can add you to my list and keep in touch. Evan is the cutest! He looks like mini-Greg! We always talk about coming to visit you guys, but we'll have to work on a definite plan. South Bend misses you!
ReplyDeleteok appearantly everyone else agrees since they have said so; he is sooo cute! Oh my gosh that hair is almost too pretty to cut! We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete