hey, I didn't know you were doing a blog. I was so happy to see you comment on mine. What a cute boy. I love that he has so much hair and lots of hair cuts to go with it. SOOO cute. Good to hear from you. We do miss you guys. I bet greg is an amazing dad. He was so great with my kids. Good to hear from you!
Looks like he's doing a good job! He has the cutest little smile!
ReplyDeleteNot bad for a first attempt - he's even practicing for his back molars!! Too stinkin' cute..... =O)
ReplyDeletehey, I didn't know you were doing a blog. I was so happy to see you comment on mine. What a cute boy. I love that he has so much hair and lots of hair cuts to go with it. SOOO cute. Good to hear from you. We do miss you guys. I bet greg is an amazing dad. He was so great with my kids. Good to hear from you!
ReplyDelete