Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 1, 2010 - A Constant State of Motion

We met some friends for lunch and a trip to the park with our kids (they have a little girl that is three months younger than Evan). The weather was terrible - I think it only got to 72 degrees that day. Although there was a fun little play area for little kids, the first thing Evan did was head straight for the cement (so nice to crawl on). He didn't like the feel of the soft ground (the chunky rubber stuff) or the cement, so he was crawling on his forearms with his hands off the ground. I love how Evan is looking at Greg in this picture, kind of like "Hey dad, whatcha doin'? Wanna come down here and play with me?".

1 comment:

  1. Was I your inspiration? That's not very nice complaining about 72 degree weather when it's barely 20 here and we have a foot and a half of snow. Maybe I need to visit or send you some snow. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete