For some reason, Evan LOVES the dishwasher. It doesn't matter where he is in the house, as soon as he hears me open the dishwasher and start moving dishes around, he rushes to "help." He likes to help unload the silverware (clean or dirty), usually onto the floor, and he loves the wheels on the racks, so pushes them in and out of the dishwasher. He also loves to splash in any water that ends up on the door when I am loading the dishes. Today he was even more helpful, as you can see.
We didn't have a dishewasher when Ella was a baby back at The Village, but my 3 boys have each LOVED our dishwasher at that age! I think I have pictures of all of them "helping" me out- it's such a fun phase. That Evan is a cutie!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Evan's having fun helping. I've had this kind of helper too. I don't think I ever thought it was cute enough to photograph though. I'm too type A as you know.
ReplyDelete