Last night I made Shepherd's Pie (my own take on it), and Evan really liked it. We actually had to stop feeding him because he ate so much. Somehow Greg and I both missed putting it in the fridge, so I had to throw the rest of it away today. Evan was in the kitchen "helping" as he usually does. I noticed that he watched me empty the pan into the garbage, but didn't think anything of it. A few seconds later, I looked over and saw that he was standing at the garbage can and was chewing on something.
Yep, he decided that he liked it so much he wanted some more today (I did take the time to dig what I could out of his mouth before taking the picture). Nice! This is our kid that didn't really put anything that classifies as garbage or poses a choking hazzard in his mouth until about a month ago. Today I pulled lint, a leaf, more lint, a rock, and old food out of his mouth. And, that's only the stuff I actually caught.
Still makes me laugh to see this one..... Way to go Evan - I would pay big money to have seen your Mom's face when she realized..... LOL!!
ReplyDelete