I just can't seem to get enough of that face, and those cheeks (still covered in hives), and those eyes, and those lips, and expressive eyebrows and cute teeth (his eighth cut through a couple of days ago). I just love seeing this cute little guy look up at me, and will never tire of it - even when I'm the one looking up at him. It makes it awfully hard not to give him everything he wants. That's also hard when he has been such a trooper through this whole allergic reaction/hives episode. If you couldn't see them, you would never know anything was wrong with our little guy! He's doing better every day, and the hives are slowly going away. Oh, and sorry I didn't post last night. We've all been a little under the weather. We thought it was just allergies, but no, it was fun "spring" colds. Not fun.
He IS irresistible.... Take care of yourselves and get better SOON!! Love you TONS!!
ReplyDelete