
We never got a highchair for Evan, but have been using a booster-type seat called a Summer Seat. It has a tray all the way around the top with toys on it, an insert that is squishy (similar to a Bumbo), and a green booster seat base. Until today, we just used it on top of the table. It worked really well for us. Today we took the tray off, strapped the booster seat to a dining chair, and gave Evan his very own seat at the dining table. He LOVES it as you can tell by the pictures. I know the two pictures look very much the same, but I couldn't decide which to post, so you get both.
What a big boy he is!! That smile is magical....
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! We had a high chair for Caitlyne but when we moved to South Bend we ditched it because of space. I actually much prefer not having a high chair! We had a chair for Kimberly with a tray that we tied to the seat and it was perfect for her, and it was so nice to eat together! I don't know if we'll ever have a high chair again or not...
ReplyDeleteYou guys look like you're doing great! I'm happy for you! We got a job in Las Vegas, so we're doing alright too! Life is an adventure, but I'm grateful to be a part of it!