A few days ago Evan and Greg started wrestling. Evan is hilarious. He will jump all over Greg and just can't get enough of it. Today we knew Evan was in the mood because he came and tackled me when I was laying on the floor with him.
Tonight we went out for dinner and then walked around at the grocery store afterwards. The very first thing Evan did was walk over to the oranges, pick one up and try to throw it on the floor. Luckily I knew exactly what was going on in his little head, so caught the orange in time. We let him play with the fake fruit from our centerpiece at home, so I guess now all oranges are fair game. And lemons, limes, pears and apples. Fruit beware!
Evan update: he is continuing to "talk" a lot. Some days he won't stop talking. There are a few words that we can make out: tree, on, light, light on, love you, daddy, momma, etc.. He also knows his head, ears, mouth, nose, feet and toes. It's amazing to me just how much he watches and figures out. He loves to pull straws out of soda cups and put them back in. He's got pretty good aim. He also loves lids of any sort and loves to put them back on. We do that many times every day. And, Greg gave him another haircut tonight (I've lost track now, but it's at least ten, eight before he turned one).
That was so fun to watch! He has quite the energy. :) October seems so far away... good thing I am now a "blogger" so I can keep up-to-date- on this little guy. :)
ReplyDelete