Friday, March 12, 2010

Giggles

Greg worked from home this morning so that I could take care of some errands that needed to be done today. He put one of the Baby Einstein DVDs that we have in, strapped Evan in his booster seat, and let him watch. I got home towards the end of the video, but I guess Evan sat like this pretty much the whole time and then giggled here and there. He was mesmerized by the music and pictures, but loved the little puppet guys. I love his little laugh. Our ward had a Hoe Down square dancing party tonight. Evan loved the music and the dancing. He wanted to be right in the middle of it, so Greg and I spent our time chasing him around. He found a paper cup on the floor, which occupied his attention for the rest of the night.

2 comments:

  1. Why do u allow him to watch such foolishness?? Get some airborne on man!! Teach him the ways of Blading! And then teach him the ways of Halo!

    ReplyDelete