Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 20 - Trial and Error

Peek-a-boo with blueberry hands. Evan covers his mouth instead of his eyes. I think he wants to make sure he doesn't miss out on any of the action. This is "peek-" "a-boo! I see you!" Evan's third eye. Fortunately it's not big enough for me to worry about him choking on it. Although I think this means he has a pretty big mouth. We couldn't not document Evan's first with Fudge Striped cookies, with his fingers in the holes just like every other kid I know. He liked the holes more than the cookies. Thus far he seems to prefer tart to sweet, except for ice cream.
Sorry about the wobbly cinematography. I was walking and a laughing while trying not to shake the camera too bad. He did this for quite a while. Until he ran into the dresser, which happened just as I stopped filming. It's fun to watch this stage of imagination and discovery. Lots of trial and error (and success).

No comments:

Post a Comment