Saturday, April 17, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys

And the climbing continues....today was another first. Evan discovered that he could actually see what was in the drawers if he got up on the stool. He's been opening and closing the drawers for a long time, but never knew exactly what treasures they held...until today! I captured a few cute shots and not too much later banished the stool (which I loved and used all the time) to the top of the washing machine. Oh, and the stove knobs are also a recent discovery. Luckily he hasn't been able to turn one on yet, but if I'm cooking and one is turned on, he turns it like crazy. We actually had to put a gate up to block the kitchen for the first time last weekend. I think we've finally figured out what Evan is going to be when he grows up...a mechanical engineer. He loves to really watch and figure out how things work. He used to just love to push the vacuum around but now he wants to get down and see how it moves and works. I wish I could know what he's thinking as he takes it all in. I think I'd be scared to know how much he really is getting. Evan's not a big fan of the headphones, but he sure looks cute with them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment