I put Evan in bed for his nap and had to take care of a few things in the room before I left. This is what it looked like pre-sleeping. And, yes, he was proud of himself. Fortunately he knew it was nap time so didn't cry when I took pictures, kissed him again and left him to sleep. But, it did take him about 30 minutes to fall asleep, which is pretty much how it is these days. Fortunately he's good about it and just plays and talks to himself until he falls asleep. Oh, how I wish I could understand what he's saying.
I had some ebay orders to take care of, so had the cutting mat and a couple of boxes out. Evan had a great time with this lid. In order to step over the lip of the lid, this he bent over and balanced so that he could lift his feet up and over. It was pretty cute! I am glad that he is so entertained by the chores, etc. I have to do.
After we had been in the bedroom for a while I decided to turn some music on. He doesn't have the best rhythm, but he's a cute shaker.
No comments:
Post a Comment