Monday, April 5, 2010

Up

I really meant to get all caught up last night, but ended up leaving my camera at Greg's parents' house, so Evan and I made a trip to get it today. We watched Up today, and Evan only saw a few minutes of it, but apparently it was the right few minutes. We probably replayed this scene about six or seven times and he cracked up every time Carl asked, "Where's my cane?" I love the spontaneous outbursts of laughter we get from this kid! Greg's dad treated us to lunch, and Evan loved his black beans and goldfish. This is pretty early on in the mess. He didn't like when I tried to keep his dirty hands out of his ears and hair, so we ended up with messes there, too! After lunch we walked over to the store and Evan enjoyed helping push the cart (one of the bars was at the perfect height for him to push right under my feet). That was a perfect way to keep him occupied and close by while shopping, but it made the walk back to the car pretty rough. He fell apart over every shopping cart that we passed and wouldn't let him push. Fun shopping days ahead for me, I'm afraid. Does this picture say mischief, or what? Greg (not sure how he talks me into some of these things...it's usually only once and then I realize how much it stresses me out) thought it would be fun to let Evan sit like a big kid for a SHORT ride home. Evan loved it so much he didn't stop talking (loudly) the whole way home. And, I'm pretty sure the grin didn't leave his face the whole time either.

2 comments:

  1. We (Gma Jodi, the kids, and I) watched the latest Evan videos many times. Waaay too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo happy! I kept checking the blog for the latest Evan update...several times everyday and NOTHING new came up, so I just looked at the old ones over and over again. Thanks for all the updates and giving me my "Evan-fix"! I'm addicted to that little guy and need him everyday!

    ReplyDelete