Evan still loves to unload his bookshelf. This morning while Greg and I were still lying in bed, he got himself stuck under a pile of the heavier books. Of course I had to take a picture before I helped him out. Poor kid!!
Sucker time!
Our new pet/neighbor/friend. I love lizards because they eat spiders and other creepy crawlies!

Our little explorer.

One of his favorite pastimes...he really has to bend over pretty far to do this anymore.

Yep, that's our boy! We've (more me) been too lazy to pull the two pieces of trash out of the can before putting a liner in, so Evan helped us out. And, he found a third - a balled up gum wrapper, which he proceeded to put in his mouth. I feel like I have been fishing more things out of his mouth these past few days. Not sure why so many inedible things taste so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment