Thursday, June 3, 2010

Frolicking in the Leaves, etc., etc.

Who can resist a good cuddle first thing in the morning?

What child (0r adult, for that matter) can resist the sound of crunching leaves? Evan definitely can't!

An evening ride on his Plasmacar. Life is good.
Greg had a softball game tonight, and it was early enough for us to go watch. After the game, Evan headed straight for the infield dirt. Greg is starting him early and showing him all the ropes. They ran the bases together. I thought I was filming it, but apparently not. I didn't figure that out until after third base. It was pretty cute. Evan definitely didn't stay in the baselines, but he did love to stomp on each base. He bailed on the way to first base and just layed there and moved his arms around in the dirt (like a snow angel, but on his stomach, and in the dirt :o)). He ran out into and around in the grass before making it to third. The run home was pretty uneventful, so we'll skip that video. Although I don't have video, I did want to document Evan's first running of the bases. Next time I'll get a video, although I can't promise it will be as entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment