I put them down for a nap at the same time (which resulted in some fun giggles before they fell asleep). When they woke up, Evan wanted to get in the pack 'n play with Audrey. So, they had a little party in the pack 'n play, and Evan discovered that he can't bounce as well in there as in his crib.
Mischief is definitely his middle name. This week has been full of it. He climbed up onto our dining table, stood up, and was trying to push the hanging lamp in circles (taught to him by his father). He also climbed up on the coffee table (a first this week) numerous times. And decided it would be fun to get into the blinds...and the window locks... He's really loving jumping on the couch, and even thought about jumping off once. Thank goodness I nipped that one in the bud (this time, I know). Like I've said before, it's so much fun to watch him grow and figure things out, but it's a little crazy, too! Thank goodness for guardian angels who work lots of overtime!
No comments:
Post a Comment