Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pops

Evan discovered a new (and very efficient) way to eat Pops! He got pretty good at it! I love those blue eyes peaking over the table. Since when could my baby peek over the table???? Evan decided to lay down next to Audrey while I changed her diaper. He hasn't done this before and may never do it again. It's not very often these days that Evan will lay down like this voluntarily - he doesn't like to be interrupted for a diaper change. Audrey, on the other hand will lay down and stay there even long enough for me to gather the supplies that I didn't have prepared. With Evan I have to have all the "supplies" handy and ready to go or he's up and away in a flash... They have both figured out how to rock themselves, although not quite in sync yet! They did this on their own when we took them for a walk. So funny! Notice who's leading whom.

No comments:

Post a Comment