This post is a little longer than I like to do (I should probably get back to one picture of the day....), but we had a great time at the SD Zoo, so I have to share! We had so much fun and saw so many amazing animals. Evan loved the "raffes" and lions and birds and "ephants" and turtles, but most of all he loved the people! He pointed at them all day!
We started off with a bus ride, which of course I didn't get a picture of. It's definitely the way to go as the zoo is huge!! Then we spent the rest of the morning walking...
There's a great Panda Bear Exhibit right now. We saw three pandas. They look so cute but there are two barriers between them and the people....for good reason, apparently.
Evan loved the birds. There are a couple of bright green ones in the photo - can you find them?
He was such a trooper in the stroller. Snacks helped.

He loved the turtles. There were so many different kinds.

The petting zoo (goats and sheep, as usual) was a big hit. The first thing Evan did was walk right up to a goat and get in its face. He has no fear, at least of sheep and goats.

He also enjoyed swinging the chain. There is an area chained off for animals only. It's so they can get away from the little boys that are in their face....

Evan was about to climb right in with this one...

Loved the hand-washing station that was just his size.

He loved this gorilla. It makes him look so little.

I think Evan would have been content if this was the only exhibit we visited all day. We rode it across the park and back. He's pointing at the big wheel that the cables run along.

Soft pretzel for lunch.

Can I get out of this thing yet?

Proof that I was there with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment