Monday, August 30, 2010

A Little Creativity

This is pretty much how I found Evan when I went to get him out of bed. Except that he was actually trying to burrow under the bumper pads...By the time I got back with the camera, he had it all sorted out. We've been trying to remember to move this table away at night because it's just too much of a temptation. He has played it at night more than a few times. We actually just need to pack it away but just haven't gotten around to it.
I couldn't resist taking this one. Evan pretty much walked out of his shorts. I thought I'd give them a try today, but they didn't last very long. They are only 18-month shorts, but they don't have any sort of snap or anything to tighten them, so they just fall off. I keep waiting for them to fit! But, this is the kid that just barely outgrew a pair of 6-9-month shorts!
Evan gets so excited whenever I put the Pack 'n Play up. He always wants to get in with Audrey. Today she just wanted to go to sleep so Evan's play was very short-lived. Until after her nap!
This is a pretty mellow, post-nap kid having a snack on mom and dad's bed while I did some organizing and cleaning out!

No comments:

Post a Comment