Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of him on the plane! Dumb, I know! I was too focused on keeping him entertained, and quiet. No one sat right next to us. I am sure they were a little nervous. And the guy who sat on the isle was super nice. Evan sat in the middle seat for part of the flight and was so cute drinking his apple juice and eating his fruit snacks. He loved the little trays that folded down. And, he loved opening and closing the window shade. He did really, really well. He didn't get upset or cry or scream once. He was a little antsy to "get out" once the plane landed. He wanted it to be "our turn" but we were in the second to last row, so had to wait a while, but he was very patient. It's nice to know that he's a good plane traveller! At least for short distances when it's not close to nap time!
No comments:
Post a Comment