Thursday, October 21, 2010

October 19 - Uncle Will

WAY unexpectedly we got a new camera today. I received a top-notch first lesson from Will. I have a VERY long way to go, but am so excited to practice and learn. So fun! This one had to be the first picture for today. Evan and I are away from his "da-eee" for almost two weeks! We miss him lots but are so grateful for all that he is and all that he does for us. It is because of him that we can make these trips to see family and friends. Thanks, Babe!
Happy pizza face!
Playing with blocks.
Two happy faces!
So serious.
Talking to Daddy on the phone (thanks, Grandma, for the photo!)
Thanks for a fun evening, Will! We love you! (thanks again, Grandma, for the picture)
Back at home base, Evan is showing his "crazy Grandma" face! This, with the accompanying squeals/screams, is now what we get whenever this little guy hears the word "crazy."
Obviously, I am an amateur with the DSLR, but now I have something to learn about how to avoid in the future! Although the color is way off, I love the shot, so had to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment