We've had a couple of rainy days, so we've had to come up with some indoor fun. Evan likes his block bucket.
Around lunchtime, the rain finally let up, so we headed outside for a walk. There were lots of leaves and a few branches on the ground. This is one that Evan had fun running into and dragging along for a little while.
He has decided that he likes mailboxes. He usually ends up a little frustrated because he either can't reach or can't get it open.

After riding for a long time (much longer than I expected), Evan needed a little break. He kept running it into his heels, so I asked if he wanted help, but he wanted to do it.
This is where I will eventually insert a video (which I think is just too big to upload) of the fun puddle that resulted in his clothes looking like the next photo. What little boy can resist a good puddle?

Evan has these two fish puppets that he often brings out to play. I always get to be the blue fish. He likes to give (and get) kisses to (and from) them. Today he decided to share bites of his bread with them.

I was asking Evan to, "give the fish a bite," but apparently he heard, "bite the fish." Hope it tasted good.
No comments:
Post a Comment