Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mickey Mouse

Yes, this is generally the look of apprehension that happens when we first get on the carousel. By the end he is happy and ready to go again, and on occasion claps, as was the case today. I have a picture of that, too, but it would make this post even longer than it already is. Oh, and he loved riding the seahorse.
I love his face in this one. Sorry about the funky things the sun did! Nice that it was a record-high temperature today. But, it did make for light crowds and short lines!
Smiling at and waving to Grandma - not sure who's enjoying it more!
Carousel number two. Evan always has to check the mechanics out. Gotta make sure it's all in line. I think we have a picture like this every time he's ridden.
No words needed for this one! Except, I love it! (You may need to zoom in to see the HUGE smiles on both faces).
That is one happy face.
And one concerned face...checking out some strollers. Super cute picture of Grandma, though!
Momma and Evan!
A little carousel video for your enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment