I love this running shot because this is exactly how he looks most evenings. Especially after a long day of errands with mom. Even on those days, he is such a good buddy. I have no complaints. Yes, he gets a little bugged here and there and bored on occasion. And, he even throws a tantrum once in a while (more often these days), but overall, he's pretty good when days involve lots of ins and outs of the car.
Another action shot. For the past couple of weeks, he has loved swinging towels, Christmas stockings (that's where it started), blankets around. And I wonder why we go through towels so quickly...
When Evan and Daddy play "chase" this is Evan's favorite spot. He hangs onto me and says "he's coming, daddy's coming" and then squeals and giggles and hangs on tighter until he does.
And, when he knows it's getting close to time for bed, the extra batteries kick in and this kid doesn't stop...
No comments:
Post a Comment