Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Funday

For some reason, I found lots of fun reasons to take pictures of Evan today. He finally noticed this train up in the closet, and asked Grandma if he could get it down. He loved it and played with it off and on all day. Assuming his usual position.
Evan loves to drink "red" or whatever color cup he sees sitting around. Usually it's just water, but we really have to watch him because, in addition to drinking it, he likes to stick his hands in it and either suck the water off his fingers or fling it around. So, although we don't have to worry much about him spilling it (he's really good about not doing that), we do have to be a little cautious with what cups we leave around, and how full they are.
The weather was absolutely beautiful today, so we headed to do slides. Evan has a new-found love of climbing. Here he is almost to the top. Yes, I am underneath just in case he falls.
"I see you!"
At the top! (that's why I was underneath, just in case)
Evan's first time experiencing Grandpa's barbecue burgers. Yummy! He loved it. I actually had to tell him he was done because I could see that he was full, but just kept eating. He has good taste.
After that yummy burger and a glass of water, he had the after-dinner chills. So, I bundled him up on the chair. He layed there for probably 20 minutes or so. Yes, he was watching "Toy Story 3" but it's still not normal for him to sit still for that long!
P.S. I posted February 3rd, 4th & 5th last night. More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment