Thursday, March 24, 2011
Busy, Busy Day!
Even though this one's a little blurry, I couldn't resist! This is on our way the first doctor's appointment of the day! Evan's nose was still looking really swollen and bruised, so we decided it would be best to have it checked out, just to be safe!
So happy to be at the doctor!
It's definitely more fun with friends! This is a good shot of the bruise! This doctor wasn't a pediatrician, but wanted to make sure an ENT got to see him because of Evan's age and how small his nose bones still are. So, they worked hard and got the appointment and all the insurance approvals done. So, this was just the beginning of doctor's offices for the day! And, the next one is 30 minutes away!
We had a little break (like 15 minutes), so I took them to the park to try to burn off some energy, hoping they would sleep on the way to the next doctor's appointment.
Who needs playground equipment when you have sand! Gross, germ-infested sand is always a favorite. Yuck.
For some reason he loves to watch the sand fall. If you look close enough, you can see it too!
Sharing sand. Too cute.
If it can be climbed, he'll do it. And, even if it can't, he'll try! 100% boy!!
I guess I got them tuckered out enough. I missed getting Audrey, who was asleep, too. She woke up when I parked.
Waiting to see the ENT.
Looking so small, but so grown up, all at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment