Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Leprechaun Party...and Some More Fun

Today we had a Leprechaun Party at MM. We got to color fun glasses to help us find the treasures the leprechaun hid. Evan's glasses. Mommy's glasses. On our way home (we walked today), Evan pulled the blanket I always keep in the stroller out and wrapped it around himself. He walked like this for quite a while. It was so nice outside, he definitely didn't need the blanket. Silly boy.
Exploring the baseball diamonds. He loves to walk on curbs and little strips of cement.
Playing on the bleachers. This is actually the top row/seat on the cement bleachers. This photo is right before he bonked his chin sliding down some cement.
Playing catch with the football. He's finally getting the hang of catching - footballs and other bigger balls, at least.
"No pictures" is what he kept telling me over and over again. I guess I take too many.
Today after lunch, I asked if he was done, and he replied, "Of course, Mamma. Want to get down." Not sure where "of course" came from, but he's started to use it often, and correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment