Driving Mickey's car!

Sitting in Mickey's chair...
Chillin' on Pluto's (or Pluot's, as Evan calls him) bed...

Yelling in the horn in Mickey's house...

On the slide outside Goofy's...

Playing Goofy's piano. This was the coolest piano. It played funny loud noises when the kids banged on the keys. I want one of these at home! (for about five minutes)

Chip, I think. (he got to hug Dale, too, but I didn't get a picture)
So excited to see Goofy!

I loved Goofy because he flopped right down with Evan and gave him a huge squeeze. Evan wasn't too sure what to do about the squeeze, but once he escaped, he kissed Goofy's nose and blew him kisses. So fun!

Evan could hardly stand waiting in line to see "Pluot". He kept sneeking up behind him, so I am sure he's in everyone else's Pluto pictures.
A very fun ending to our Disneyland day!!
He is SO cute! I wish we had Disney by us- AND you guys to go there with :)
ReplyDelete