Monday, June 27, 2011

Errand Boy

 

Evan found a little, shady somewhere to play for a few minutes after we got done at Costco. He was NOT happy to get out of the tree.

 

 

 

After Costco (which was already errand number three), we had two more to go. On the way to the library to return books, I talked with my aunt on the phone, and during that time, Evan managed to dump all of his Pirate's Booty in his chair. I couldn't drive, and talk (hands-free, of course) and take a picture all at the same time, so this had to wait until I was off the phone and we were stopped at a stoplight. I had a better photo of the huge pile of Booty, but deleted it because the disk was full, and I wanted to get a better shot. Not today. This was taken after most of them were flicked off the seat. Yes, flicked.

 

 

Love his tongue out. He was so focused on flicking each piece, and I was focused hard on laughing instead of being super frustrated. He was such a good sport, so I had nothing to complain about over cleaning up a few pieces of food.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment