Sunday, July 17, 2011

Family Time

Today we go to spend time with family, as we often do on Sundays, but today was a little different. Evan's great-grandpa passed away last night, so although we were happy to be together as family, our hearts were heavy and missing him. We love you, Grandpa Wayne, and will miss you terribly! So grateful for hope it what comes next.
We had some long-distance visitors. Love and miss them lots!
Evan was in heaven having someone to play with. He's usually the only little one around. He loves playing with his aunts and uncles, but there's just something about having someone your own size to play with.
And take care of and talk to. He kept a good eye on Abigail, and always wanted to know where she was at and if she was okay.
"Helping". I think Evan enjoyed being the "big" kid. Although he was very kind and didn't push or bully or take toys away (at least that I saw). Hopefully he's always that way.
Such a big boy. Dressed in his daddy's favorite outfit.
Playing the "pano" with Aunt "ja-nee-el". Be sure to watch your "pingers" on the "white keys" and "black keys" and "mommy's key". Evan was having so much fun, but got a little bugged when Janeil and I were talking so said, "stop talking to mommy" or something like that. He's pretty bossy these days. I think every two-year-old I've ever known has gone through a stage where they think they are the boss. Fortunately it's just cute - most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment