Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Open Mic

So cute!
Even cuter!
They were troopers for a quick trip to Costco today. Although it was a little longer than initially planned because Evan asked for pizza as soon as we pulled into the parking lot. So, we shared a piece of cheese pizza (well, they ate it and I had a few bites) and a frozen yogurt. So, this picture is especially cute because you can't see all the pizza and yogurt on their faces! Although, messy faces are definitely their own kind of cute! Too bad I didn't get them today. Audrey's must have been worse that usual because Evan told her she had pizza all over her face (well, "pace").
Sorry about the poor quality of this one (someone switched my camera to memo mode), but I had to capture Evan's "Pizza Tower" or Tower of Pisa.
The microphone was a big hit today. They took turns pretty well. You'll hear me tell Evan to start over at the very beginning of the video because Audrey started to sing with Evan and he wasn't too happy about it. Also, the video ends before Audrey is done because she fell down. I love that they were both willing to sing even though I was recording. Most of the time they stop as soon as I pick the camera up.
Missed photo op of the day: Evan with a fruit by the foot hanging out of his mouth. His friends came over to hang out tonight and they brought treats. Evan had part of it (including paper) wadded up in his mouth and the rest hanging out, almost to the ground. Obviously I haven't done enough training on how to unroll one. Guess we'll have to buy a box one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment