Lately, Evan has been trying to watch movies like this. We tell him to move back. Today he told me that he wanted to watch standing up. How do you explain to a two-year-old that you can watch standing up without your nose touching the screen? I tried, believe me. So, I've gone back to just telling him to move back and sit on the couch.
Apparently he likes to brush his teeth standing up, watching a movie, too. Or maybe he was just trying to brush the viking's teeth?

Our little monkey. Hanging is a new favorite activity. He's definitely tried it before, but has a new-found appreciation for it. And does it as often as he can. He'll pick my foot up and put in on the table or desk so he can hang. If I don't have shoes on, I can usually last about five seconds and I'm done. Oh, and that white lacrosse ball in his hand is his moon. And, he loves it. He asks for it all the time. Yeah right I am supposed to keep track of one of his toys and know where it is at all times.

Getting my daily cuddles. And taking in all I can because I do realize that one day, these cuddles won't happen, even if the only reason is he's too big!!
Oh, and the reason for the title is that one of Evan's new favorite phrases is "oh how cute". Or "that's so cute". Lots of things are cute these days, but today, when I showed him these pictures, his jammies won the cute award. So, this post is in honor of his cute jammies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment