Just relaxin', eating yummy powdered donuts for breakfast. No, we don't generally allow feet on the table, but it was cute enough to merit a picture before I had him take them down. And, yes, his socks are on inside out. That's how Greg puts them on him at night - the fuzz is annoying, I guess.
This is what happens after nearly every picture I take these days. He wants to see himself. Can you blame him?
Love these baby blues peaking up at me over his cup!
Evan was hanging out with Greg, so I went in to see what they were up to and this is what I found. Greg was totally watching him and making sure he wasn't getting into anything he shouldn't.
This was an even better (although probably a little safer) idea. The best part was when I was looking a these to post, Evan walked up and said "who's that cute boy up there?" and then proceeded to tell me that he needed to go get up there.
No comments:
Post a Comment