Today we went and rode the trains! As you can see, Evan was all smiles. And, yes, the first two shots are almost the same. But, I love his goofy, chin-first grin in the first one, and then his cute, actually looking straight at the camera one in the second.
For some strange reason, I didn't actually take a picture of any of the trains. But, I did get a picture of us on the train. The tracks on the right side are proof that we actually rode. (You aren't allowed to take pictures while the train is moving...)
More proof in the form of tracks, and one very happy boy!
There's even a North Pole where you can stop to see Santa. I asked Evan if he wanted to get off and see Santa or stay on the train. He wanted to stay on the train. But, he was definitely torn when we actually stopped to let some of the other passengers off to see Santa. More than once, he almost climbed off, but stopped himself. I think we'll have to come back and see Santa (& Mrs. Claus, and the cool decorated trains) here next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment