Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Next Year's Halloween Costume

THE costume came in the mail today. I win the "not-so-good" mom award on this one. I bought a size big thinking that it would be just a little big and we could make it work. He HAD to try it on as soon as he saw it. No such luck on making it work. It was too big to make work (and no option to exchange), but he looked super cute in it and wanted to put it on almost every day. Hopefully he will be as excited when we take it out of the box next year. 

For weeks, when people would ask what he was going to be for Halloween, Evan would respond, "Iron Man, the superhero who shoots bullets from his hands." Here he is shooting his bullets.

He does make a cute Iron Man. This costume is great! 
P.S. I was a little bummed to not have made his costume this year, but try as I might, I could not find a decent pattern for an iron man costume. Fireman, yes. Iron Man, not so much.

1 comment: