He has the cutest laugh! I was laughing along with him! I can't get over all that hair!!
What a cutie!!! He has more hair than Stratt does, and Stratt's almost 3! :) I didn't know you guys had a blog, so I'm glad I found it! Now we can keep in touch!
Just hearing this made me laugh! Beck was such a serious baby, so I never could get him laughing like this. Evan's laugh is so great!
He has the cutest laugh! I was laughing along with him! I can't get over all that hair!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!!! He has more hair than Stratt does, and Stratt's almost 3! :) I didn't know you guys had a blog, so I'm glad I found it! Now we can keep in touch!
ReplyDeleteJust hearing this made me laugh! Beck was such a serious baby, so I never could get him laughing like this. Evan's laugh is so great!
ReplyDelete