Monday, March 22, 2010
Duck, Duck, Goose!
Just a quick little video of Evan's throwing skills when feeding the ducks and geese. He's getting pretty good at it.
I moved the tray so Evan could get a little closer to the action. As you can see, he's not afraid of the geese. I have to admit that at one point, I was a little worried that one of them was actually going to be brave enough to eat out of Evan's tray and that made me a little nervous. Before I moved the tray, I thought I'd try to get one of the geese to eat out of my hand. He tried and missed, but got my finger. It didn't hurt, just surprised me. I don't think the goose actually nipped Evan, I think it just poked his hand with its beak. I love how Evan pulls his hand back and kind of rings it. That's what he does when he gets hurt. Apparently he wasn't too scarred or scared because he was right back at it.
Our little stomper. He loves to do it at bedtime. Random.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment