Saturday, March 20, 2010

Now What?

We went to In 'n Out for dinner. Evan sat happily on my lap through the french fries and then moved to dad's lap for some cheeseburger. Then he got a little bored and was sticking his fingers in our cups of water so we gave him some ice to push around on the table. Apparently that's boring too because it didn't last very long. Somehow the cups of ketchup looked fun. The only problem with that is that Evan doesn't like to have anything on his hands. I love the look on his face in this picture because I think he is trying to figure out what to do next...If we didn't want Greg's shirt to stay white, we may have let him try to figure it out for himself, but Greg came to his rescue in good time. I do have to say that this aversion to messes on his hands is helping me learn the great art of stain removal...

No comments:

Post a Comment