Monday, April 12, 2010
Rainy Day Fun
Evan loves his milk first thing in the morning. Once we get him out of his crib he starts smacking his lips. Normally I get some good cuddles in the morning but today we had to get going so we could take Greg to work. So, he got to cuddle with a warm blanket and the couch instead. He's so good natured in the morning. He definitely gets that from his dad.
As the title indicates, it was a little wet here today. We went on a walk after the rain stopped and I consciously decided not to take the camera because we already have lots of pictures of him on walks. Well, today was not an average walk. Evan found a decent sized puddle and had lots of fun. He stomped and splashed and leaned over to splash with his hands. He had a great time and I was wishing that I had the camera. Just as I was getting ready to get him out and head home, he leaned over to splash, lost his balance and sat down in the puddle. He wasn't upset at all, just walked a little funny after because he was confused/uncomfortable in his wet pants. Before I changed him, I did get a quick shot of the wet pants. At least I didn't totally miss capturing Evan's first puddle splashing experience.
Going along with the stacking rings that Evan likes to wear on his arms, he also likes to wear these. They are two pieces from the food mill I used to grind his baby food. I had it out to pack away the other day and he found it. So much for packing it away, it has great entertainment value!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment