Today I decided that the beach ball was a good idea to wear Evan out. He chased it around and played for about 20 minutes, and was super mad when I put him back in the stroller. I would have let him stay longer if it wasn't for the fact that I forgot his hat. Yes, he has a lot of hair, but it
doesn't do much in the way of blocking the sun. Next time.

I worked with him for a little while on going down the stairs on his own. He did pretty well on these wider ones. I'm not sure he's ready for regular stairs yet. But, I think he did pretty good for his first day of solo runs.
Hello Darling! I'm so glad I found you. Your family is adorable. Here's the link to my family blog: http://www.themeanestmom.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteAnxious to hear from you. Happy Mother's Day!