Thursday, May 6, 2010
May 5 - Peter Cottontail
Greg took today's pictures because I just didn't get it done. I love what he captured. We have a few rabbits that like to hang out near our house, and Evan has just started noticing them (previously he was too distracted by things that are up - lights, birds, etc.). When they run back into the bushes, he loves to get down and find them. He's getting pretty good at spotting them.
And, I love this one because it totally captures him. He is such a funny kid - he does not like anything on his hands.
(Quick story: when he had his first finger prick at a check up - at like four months - and they put a round bandaid on his finger, he pulled it off with his teeth immediately; the next time they used a regular bandaid, which he wasn't able to get off, but tried to by wiping it on his jeans incessantly; and, he hates stickers on his hands or anywhere else.) Silly kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment