Such a sweet little guy.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Pool Day
We finally made it to the pool today. It's been so nice, but we just haven't gotten there. (And, truth be told, I'm a little nervous about his tubes). When we first got there, there was just an older (probably in his 60's) guy tanning in a corner, but that wasn't to last. Within a few minutes of us getting in the kid pool, there were two other kids. Since I am too paranoid about his tubes right now, I tried to keep him kind of on his own. Yeah, right. So, I took him in the big pool with me. He had fun but couldn't keep his eyes off the kids. Next time we'll have to try earplugs.
He loved sitting in the loung chairs. I love how his bum is sinking in the chair. He loved to kick his feet and bounce them on the straps. And, he was pretty quick to figure out that he could "fall" through. When he tried to climb off, he made sure he leaned forward and use his wrists so that his hands didn't slide through. Pretty clever. I still haven't quite figured that out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment