Friday, August 20, 2010

August 18 - A New Friend and Silly Hat

Audrey brought Bambi with her today, and Evan adopted him right off. He likes to play with stuffed animals, but doesn't usually carry them around with him. He kept Bambi pretty close by for a little while. It was pretty cute. In the picture, he is eating a snack with Bambi sitting on his lap. A little while later, he had one hand on Bambi's nose and the other on his leg. It was like they were old friends.
Evan and Audrey like to play with this insert for Evan's booster seat. Today it was a fun hat. In fact, Evan even calls it a hat now. I guess they found it's new role.
I think it almost looks like one of those huge cowboy hats. Know what I mean? Or a funky, big bonnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment