This is what Evan took to bed with him last night. Yes, it is a crumpled up napkin (clean, thank goodness). He was playing catch with the youth that were here, and didn't want to give it up. And, he was wadding it up and ready to play catch when he got up this morning.

Lovin' his new Angels baseball hat (thanks Gma and Gpa). He and Davy were both wearing cool hats, but we didn't quite get around to getting a picture of them together. He's holding my hand in this one because I was trying to get him to look and me and hold still long enough for me to take a picture. I am learning how not easy that is with a two-year-old!
Playing in the whales with Cousin Davy!

This is pretty random. For now, you get the play by play in photos, but I'll try to get the video to upload in the next couple of days. Evan came over and layed on my leg and put his face on my foot. I couldn't figure out what he was doing. Apparently he was looking through my toes to play with his trains. Oh, and somehow he was able to focus enough on balance to stay on my leg. He wasn't even wobbly. Random child. (And he licked my foot once).
A close up from the side...

And from the front. His face was really smashed against my foot.
No comments:
Post a Comment