So, not sure why I haven't been doing this forever, but it is definitely something we will go to as often as we can. Today, Evan and I went to Story Time at the local library. So fun! Evan was a little restless, but I think he liked it. He especially liked the wiggle time between books. We'll have to try a couple of different days and times to see which we like best.
After Story Time, he loved sitting and doing the puzzles they had out. He did a couple of different ones: numbers (which he calls ABCs, and vehicles, of course).
He wasn't too interested in looking for books or DVDs. Just exploring the wide open spaces and the scanners you have to walk to to enter or exit. Definitely a new and fun experience. And, to top the day off, we got to go steal Daddy for lunch! It's been a long time since we've done that. Lots of fun!
He's such a cute little stink!! So grownup...
ReplyDelete