Thursday, January 13, 2011

Perfect Weather

The weather was so nice today. 72 degrees!! I'll take that any day, but especially in January! We went for a walk/ride and were outside for about an hour and a half. First of all, I am pretty sure that the two little ones in this picture were only vaguely aware that they were in the midst of a landscaping party (albeit on the outskirts as to not interfere). Second, I am sure glad that Evan was there to show Audrey exactly where to sit. This is by far Evan's favorite sitting rock. I'm also glad he was there to tell me where to sit. A leaf for mommy. Two worn out little ones on the way home.
Watching the garbage truck.
And loving it.
I think he has finally decided that a helmet might be okay. Yes, it's huge (he doesn't fit in most toddler-sized hats), and on backwards, but we are making progress. And, cute progress at that.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to see that you have lovely weather now. :-)

    ReplyDelete