Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Party Time!

Today at Music Makers we had a birthday party! And, more cupcakes! To give you an idea of how many sweets we have had lately, Evan asks for cookies and cupcakes on a regular basis. For meals. Luckily we don't have either at home right now, but he does check the oven for cookies, on occasion.
Love the frosting dripping from his chin. He is definitely a frosting kid. Goes for that first and then eats most of the remaining cupcake.
Sticky hands!
Happy with the balloons. He was my little buddy today. Stayed pretty close to my side. He does that when things get a little chaotic, which they were today with 10 kids and about two dozen balloons.
So, today for the second or third time in just over a week, Evan decided not to take a nap. He stayed in his crib for almost two hours. Didn't cry, just talked a lot. I went to run a few errands and came home to Greg standing outside telling me he had to show me something. I walked in and found this. I guess he was tired after all. He has NEVER fallen asleep like this before. He has been tired, but this is a first.
He had one car in each hand.
He was out cold. He was a little disoriented when he woke up, but I got some good cuddles and a little nap out of it (he fell back asleep on me).

No comments:

Post a Comment