Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Up and Down

Today had a lot of ups and downs, literal ones. We went to the mall and walked around. Evan seems to have some pretty bad allergies, which are causing lots of boogers, coughing, and even ear infections, which always get worse when we are outside and he is active. So, today, I decided that the mall would be a good option. With a little walk outside across the bridge.

On the way to the bridge, we saw a mommy duck and her eight little ducklings. They were so cute. I LOVE ducklings and goslings, and really miss seeing so many when we were in SB. The ducklings were trying to hard to climb up, and eventually they all made it. Although there was one little straggler that was trying so hard. About the time I was tempted to go help, he made it!

Evan quickly lost interest in the ducks and headed up the stairs. I love that he chose the stairs over the escalator (which I made sure was in the picture). I asked and he chose the stairs. He did need a little help toward the top though. That's a lot of stairs for little legs.

We found a fun glass elevator with mirror doors. We went up and down. And then up and down the escalators. Not sure how many times we went up and down, but it was a lot. And, I think he would have stayed there all day if I would have let him. I tried to go in a store or two, and he would have nothing of it (sound like anyone you know? His dad, maybe?). I guess the first store where I had a return was enough for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment